You will Be Able to turn three Output Pins in Your Microcontroller to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins
Who didn’t face a situation in which More output Pins are needed but the Microcontroller at hand doesn’t have enough, Changing the Microcontroller was our First Option, but not anymore, In this course I will take you in a step by step manner to Maximize the Number of Output Pins in your Microcontroller, now you can use three Output Pins in your Microcontroller and turn them into 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins that you wish to have using a very simple and easy to use method that won’t take time or effort.
Do you want to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?
- We are announcing our brand-new course PIC Microcontroller Expanding Output Pins
- HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of more output Pins but also the details of the method we use, how it works, it’s parts, it’s wiring diagram and how your code can handle the output pins.
What You will get in this course?
- To know how to Get More Output Pins in Your Microcontroller without having to change the Microcontroller itself?
- To get familiar with Data Shifting inside PIC Microcontroller.
- To Get Familiar with Serial to Parallel Pins Data Conversion.
- To Get Familiar with New Programming Techniques that will help you get the Most out of Your Microcontroller.
Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?
- Interface and Connect Data Shifting IC to PIC.
- Send Output Data using 3 Pins to 8,16,32,64,128 or any number of Output Pins .
- Write a C program to Manipulate Data in PIC Microcontroller.
- Understand the Working Principle behind the Method Used in this Course
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
Share with your friends :